For optimal performance, a maintenance BoM (Bill of Material) should be assigned to the maintenance task with the specific parts/materials required for the job to commence without delay.
Add Energy’s BoMs software, OptiBoM™ is the industry leading BoMs database containing over 9 million records of spare part data. The database has been designed to bridge the gap between operations and procurement, ensuring critical spare part information is available on demand, so that part sourcing can be executed efficiently and on time.
The tool has a proven track record in:
- Reducing equipment downtime through immediate access to spare parts
- Rationalizing maintenance expenditure by reducing delays in maintenance
- Eliminating time wastage associated with part sourcing
- Removing capital tied up in unnecessary stock by rationalizing the spare part inventory
- Minimizing the risk of purchasing spares at premium prices which are often associated with emergency purchase orders
- Improving the Management of Change process
As part of this service offering, Add Energy offers a FREE no obligation Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator that determines the costs associated with missing or incorrect BoM information in Add Energy’s clients computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).